I propose that we follow up yesterday's meeting with a "challenge":

If you received one of the PII/233/64MB/6GB boxen, bring it back next week (headless, natch) and show us your old-new-again modern Linux installation on it!

D'oh! That means I need to go find a CD-ROM drive...

Cheers,
Max

larry price wrote:
tonights meeting will be at 228 Main Street Springfield 7PM

Apparently there is a glut of free computers available to us for
experimental and other purposes Jason Dommasch will have the details.

If you have a favorite small footprint distro now might be a good time
to bring it and demo.