I was doing it through the IBM BIOS, where there was a great "233 / 266 / 300 / 333" option. Far too tempting given that my understanding was I could just flash BIOS if it didn't work :(
-Max

Jamie wrote:
I forgot to mention in previous posts...
overclocking that cpu may require cutting a trace on the cpu. Its been a long time since those were new, and overclocked, but I recal something about cutting a trace to get slot 1 cpu's to overclock.

Jamie