We were in the front room, there were at least six people there, I
wasn't there 'til ~1900

I think various people may have closed the lower door to control
airflow at various points.

Either you wandered into an alternate timeline where the meeting
didn't happen or you were the first one there and weren't assertive
enough with the belly dancers.

On 5/27/05, Max Lemieux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So, unless my reality distortion field is peculiarly skewed in a
> direction several dimensions removed from y'alls, the space at 228 Main
> with all the call center systems stacked up is being used for belly dancing.
>
> I was there between about 6:30 - 7:00 last night, listening for the
> characteristic cacklings of our wonderful group, and it was tomb-like
> aside from the Eastern drums.
>
> What's the deal?
>
> -Max
>
> larry price wrote:
> > On 5/25/05, Jeff Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> >>So, this will be on Main Street at 228 Main, right??
> >

> > $this->location('228 Main, Springfield OR'); //returns true

http://Zoneverte.org -- information explained
Do you know what your IT infrastructure does?