Quoth Bob Miller, on Mon, 20 Jun 2005 19:50:19 -0700:

> a kernel developer).  But the articles and the reader comments are
> less juvenile than you-know-where.  LWN is also much more tightly

I'm surprised you've time to read /.'s comments at all, considering
you're likely to find one good thought among twenty pages of cruft.

But what annoys me most about that site, while we're ranting here, are
those persistent "from the we-just-wont-let-this-joke-die-ever dept."
bylines.  You'd think those things were powering someone's life-support
system, or something.  If they can't break the addiction, they at least
ought to try and make them clever, maybe read the Register for
inspiration.

--Jason

--
I think that you're peeing against an electric fence.