I haven't noticed any problems with my cable connection, what are you seeing? Bad latency? Packet loss? What are the results of pinging comcast.net vs. google.com or some other site?

My 2-speaker solution is a couple of little Sony home stereo surround speakers with telephone wire to a $5 goodwill computer subwoofer, takes up very little space.

Obligatory Linux reference: Gosh, it sure would be nice to do my Hydrogen/Audacity work with 5 speakers. Trade ya!

-Max

Jason wrote:
Anyone on a cable modem notice that Comcast has been
dog slow for about 24 hours? I seem to get decent
performance to about 15% of the Internet. The rest,
not so much. Happening on all three computers. 1 mac,
1 windows, 1 linux.

On another note, does anyone have any recommendations
for a decent 2 speaker sound system? I need to reclaim
some desk space and am going to get rid of my old 5
speaker surround setup.

Jason

Best regards,
Max Lemieux