Great! *puts chicken feathers and bat grease candle back in drawer*

>:)

Sort of on topic: I find KDE's screen lock/screensaver combination (kdesktop_lock + klorenz.kss, or whichever) to be quite unstable with a dual head X config. It launches many many lock processes which forced me to "killall kdesktop_lock" in a tty console. Not sure if that's relevant, but for what it's worth xscreensaver behaves very well in the same config - no freezes.

-Max

Rob Hudson wrote:
Weird... now that I've emailed the list I can't reproduce this problem regularly. You guys are magic. ;)