On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 08:31:45AM -0800, Bob Miller wrote:
> Does anyone have Ubuntu 5.10 (Breezy Badger) CDs?  I want to upgrade
> my Hoary box, but don't want to download for hours.
>
> Can I arrange to get the CDs or the ISO files at tonight's clinic?

If someone has actual Breezy Badger discs, it would be really nice if they
brought them.  I should be able to arrange ISOs, though they may or may
not come in a small package.

My powerbook melted(!), so Apple's moving it to a new crunchy shell.  It
is one of those first generation "Oops!  If this happens to you, We Will
Fix It!" things.  Good thing I noticed it before I tried to put a DVD in
the thing.  I might not have gotten it back out if I hadn't.

If I haven't got it back in a week, I'm going to convince them that they
really want to give me an incredible discount on one of the $650 iBooks.
All G4 iBooks are tougher machines than the albooks, and given that my
albook is generation one, the $650 last year's model in a brown box easily
outpaces mine.  Despirately needs RAM though (hence the deep discount..)

--
"We are what we repeatedly do.  Excellence, therefore, is not an act,
but a habit."