Lord Ogier de Corbeil wrote:
Hey guys,

I just downloaded Suse 10.0 (all 5 disks) and tried to install it. It goes through the preliminary install and reboots fine. However, I get a Grub error when it reboots. I have tried Lilo and all I get are the 01 01 01 01 01 garbage.
What is the exact grub error you are getting? Without that information, everyone here is just guessing.

(My guess, based on the 01 01 01 info...) It's entirely possible that you are seeing a drive in the early stages of death.

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Random thought #14 (Collect all 25)
"There is a point beyond which even justice becomes unjust." - Sophocles