Quentin Hartman wrote:

> I take it there is no VPN client for their system available for linux?
> Perhaps a more direct solution?

Do you really want to hear the whole rant?

I've been using their Linux solution for several months.  (Worse, my
department WROTE the VPN software in question.)  But it simply doesn't
work.  Drops the connection several times a day.  Locks up at other
times.  It's a piece of crap.

Now I'm experimenting with using the Wintel laptop they gave me as a
VPN gateway appliance.  It'll probably suck too, but in different ways.

                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]