Take a look at:

http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/store/Mini_ITX_Systems

Do these seem interesting?

Mike Cherba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

 % Given that I'm used to dealing with systems that are limited to 16MB of
 % NOR flash tops, a CF based setup seems roomy.  Plus you could always
 % swap out the CF card for a larger one and transfer the partitions
 % across.  But for $600+ for a diskless system I think the price is a
 % little steep.  the BOM for the controller baord is most likely ~$100 and
 % the chassis isn't too expensive so they've got to be making >$400 per
 % box.  you could slap together a mini-itx for less than that and get the
 % job done easily.
 %              -Mike
 %
 % I cannot agree with those who rank modesty among the virtues. To the
 % logician all things should be seen exactly as they are, and to
 % underestimate one's self is as much a departure from truth as to
 % exaggerate one's own powers. --- "Sherlock Holmes"
 %