I just got the Bijou schedule.
Someone might find this interesting.
I don't know any more about the film than posted below --so I am just informing, not officially recommending.
I may be going Sun. night.

 - Horst

EXOTIC ROBOTICS
FRIDAY, SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY NIGHTS: 11:30 pm ADMISSION ONLY $4 + FREE POPCORN OR FREE SODA!!! A mini-rave at the Bijou! T en cutting edge trance-electronic tracks set to psychedelic visuals, by some of the top digital artists of the new millennium!

========= from somewhere on the web===========
Using incredible computer generated graphics, Exotic Robotics will mesmerize you with its eclectic fusion of cutting edge visual imagery and hip techno music.

The feel of the work is mercurial, with a richly textured series of images that maintain an almost liquid feel.

From the makers of RECreate and Transambient, Exotic Robotics is a must
see!