On Tue, 2006-04-11 at 19:32 -0700, Jim Darrough wrote:
> 00:09.0 Network controller: Texas Instruments ACX 111 54Mbps Wireless
> Interface

Jim,
        This one is tricky.  I actually have a card witht his chipset in it
that I've not yet gotten working.  (I just switched to another card I
had around rather than fight with it.)  There is a native driver
project, but for my card it wouldn't even reset the card.  I'd suggest
using the NDIS wrapper tools.  I'll see about sending a link tomorrow.
I'll also try and load the card again on my FC2 box and send you what I
did if I get it working.
                -Mike

"Software Engineering is that part of Computer Science which is too
difficult for the Computer Scientist." --— F. L. Bauer.