Not really, Brian. I just want basic functionality. I am open to USB ones too.

Regards, Jim

Brian Gallagher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I will catch up on the email wireless reference links tomorrow, so if
someone has addressed some of these issues please bare with me.

I am using FC4 on a tester box and I am testing these cards.

D-Link DWL-G120 USB
D-Link DWL-G122 USB
D-Link DWL-G510 PCI

D-Link DWL-G510. This is probably a dud round, but PCI cards seem to
have greater range and that is what I need. Do you need range Jim?

Seems to me that USB has better Linux support. Laptops and market
share, yada, yada.

If these cards don't work I will be looking for a solid card suggestion
also.