Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 08:43:41 -0700
From: Mike Cherba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Eugene Unix and Gnu/Linux User Group <euglug@euglug.org>
Subject: [Eug-lug] Euglug Lecture Series

All,
        This week we will be having the first of our newest lecture series at
EWEB.  The meeting will be in the EWEB boardroom at 7:00 Thursday.  Mike
Miller will be speaking about using LVM in Linux.  The talk and Q&A
should last ~ 1 hour.  After that We'll adjurn to Steelhead for dinner
and drinks.
                        -Mike

Objects can be classified scientifically into three major categories:
those that don't work, those that break down and those that get lost.
--- Russell Baker