On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 10:24:29PM -0700, T. Joseph CARTER wrote:
> On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 12:25:44PM -0700, Mike Cherba wrote:
> >     This week is an informal meeting.  I thought that since Becca will be
> > out of town, I'd host a BBQ at my place.  I was thinking that if those
> > who are planning on coming RSVP to the list, I can get food ahead of
> > time.  Menu would be burgers and Sausages for those that eat meat, and
> > I'm looking for a good vegetarian entree ( Suggestions anyone? )  I
> > figure ~$10 each should cover food and pop for all.  Anyone interested?
>
> I'm very interested, but unfortunately it may not be practical for me to
> attend.  I have an appointment at 18:30 that runs until .. 19:00 or 19:30.

Definitely going to be at the EMU until 19:00 to 19:15 or so.  If someone
else is going to be late as well and doesn't mind stopping to collect me
along the way, I can be somewhere to collect, but otherwise it looks like
I won't be able to make it.

--
"We are what we repeatedly do.  Excellence, therefore, is not an act,
but a habit."