I echo your sentiments Jamie, VOS is a wasteland, customer service training needed!

LinuxRocks! wrote:
On Fri, Jul 21, 2006 at 09:29:47PM +0000, Jeff Newton wrote:
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 21:29:47 +0000
From: Jeff Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Eugene Unix and Gnu/Linux User Group <euglug@euglug.org>
Subject: Re: [Eug-lug] XP Pro anyone?

Jamie,

I was merely referring to you going to Mike for parts and that VOS was overstated in their policies on returns and fees. Hey, they still owe me a refund, that they say can be used for something else I want to buy it, but I'm out a few bucks in my pocket to their scam, than got the modem needed at that computer place on 11th and chambers.

Jeff

I belive your talking about stans old place... I sure miss him... he always funny...

You might talk to them to try to get your money back... if they told me that I might have used it, and am trying to return it, i'd just say, no, never used it, and doing so would be a crime. If your going to accuse me of commiting a crime, you better call the police, otherwise, gimme my money back before it becomes a real problem for you. I would have also mentioned that If they dont, i'll take my case to microsoft, and tell them exactly why I have to waste thier time instead of the retailer that sold it to me. There's no guarantees on anything, however If they didnt give me my $180 bucks back, I'd spend $180 on newspaper ads telling everyone in eugene how cool VOS is (but thats just me... you dont have to roll like that...)

Jamie