All,
        We have a reservation at Steelhead for 7:00 under Euglug.
                -Mike

I cannot agree with those who rank modesty among the virtues. To the
logician all things should be seen exactly as they are, and to
underestimate one's self is as much a departure from truth as to
exaggerate one's own powers. --- "Sherlock Holmes"