http://natmonitor.sourceforge.net/ looks alright & is rated well enough, although I haven't used it...
it only saves up to 12hrs of traffic data apparently.
GTK and text frontends... their custom sf.net site is all flash,
but http://natmonitor.sourceforge.net/features.html is a pretty well-done piece imho.
I think FM's search engine is good enough for now, just needs sort enabled for non-logged-in users --
 I had to wonder whether this was to minimize data-mining spiders and their ilk.

    Ben