Larry Price wrote,
>I'd like to apologise to everyone who showed up at the CRRC tonight,
>I had it in my head that the SAO tech brewpub was the euglug meeting.
>
>I see from checking the calendar that that is not the case.
>
>So if you were standing around the CRRC I'm sorry, I goofed.

This is why it's a good idea to post SAO meeting announcements on the
EUGLUG list.  I had no idea that this was SAO week, so I went to CRRC
instead, like the calendar said.  Four other people also believed the
calendar and went to CRRC, and when I got there they were standing around
in the parking lot wondering where the EUGLUGgers were and why they
couldn't get into the building.

We waited in the parking lot for a while in the hope that someobdy
with a key would show up, but nobody did.  At least we managed to talk
about Linux a bit while we were waiting.

Is there anybody reading this list who knows the SAO schedule, and can
post announcements about SAO meetings, preferrably several days (at least)
in advance?

              - Neil Parker