Probably not a great idea with dial up, takes forever until it
apparently decided to find an infinte loop for me....

On 10/27/06, Dhosthi Dhosthi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey, sorry I missed the meeting this evening... I had
a ton of questions related to 'ideal OS server
specs...'  maybe next week.

BTW, if anyone is interested, I was having issues with
getting Ubuntu Dapper to see the availability of Edgy
until I came across this command:
gksu "update-manager -c "

Complete tutorial w/screenshots:
http://www.debianadmin.com/upgrade-ubuntu-dapper-to-ubuntu-edgy-eft.html#more-141

Server version is only 30% into download, so I'll
finish that and start the upgrade before crashing.

Cheers,

Edward P. Craig
"Think this through with me. Let me know your mind"      Hunter/Garcia