On Wed, 2006-11-22 at 06:20 -0800, Quentin Hartman wrote:
> On 11/21/06, Mr O <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Oh well, still have the same problem as the first beta. When
> > doing anything involving flash while trying to run [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > it chokes and sputters. The whole browser session nearly locks
> > up if Flash has to load while [EMAIL PROTECTED] is running. Back to 7 I go.
>
> Have you filed a bug on this, or is it a case of being underpowered?
> If you're not underpowered, I'm sure the flash guys and gals would
> like to hear about it.

I have filed a bug report... but have yet to try this very latest.

I'm starting to wonder if Macromedia/Adobe has something against
Mozilla/Seamonkey.  Everytime I try it, I always end up having to exit
from my web-browser after the web-browser having an uptime of 30+
days... just for Flash to lockup everything.

I'll bet the bug is as simple as all of us using gcc-4 while
Macromedia/Adobe are still compiling against gcc-3!

--
Roger
http://www.eskimo.com/~roger/index.html

Wed Nov 22 12:15:06 PST 2006