:)

The thing I *really* wish Gentoo had was a sort of
stable/testing/bleeding portage tree system.

I know they have the stable and unstable (~x86) thing.  But having a
stable portage tree that doesn't get many updates and all security fixes
back ported would be really helpful, I think.

Sometimes I think if I had to build my server again I'd use something
like Ubuntu Server.  But then I think of how flexible Gentoo is on
customizing packages and then think it's the best choice.  I vacillate.

-Rob

On 20061207.0915, Mr O said ...