Is this a job offer?  If not, please explain how we'd be helping the world
by this endeavor.
If so, how much time commitment is expected?  Is there a payscale?

regards,

   Ben

On 12/13/06, Colleen R. Dick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm trying to transfer some of the maintenance of a website I threw
together three years ago onto someone else.  The good news is
a) I own the webserver so if any rootly or server config-ly things need
doing, I can do them.
b) The presentation layer is reasonably separate from the logic.  The
web is minimally dynamic, so there is a very small amount of php code
and a very small database.

The person who wishes to take over is a Dreamweaver person and she uses
a Mac. The website is checked into subversion.  My thought was to let
her check out a copy and dink with the presentation templates to her
hearts delight, and I would continue to do the database stuff.    I got
a subversion client successfully installed on her Mac and a copy checked
out, and also a development enviromnent built, with apache and php etc
even mysql IIRC. She needs a little help finishing bringing the web up
(I made a stupid hack which needs to be undone) also in getting the
whole thing to play nice in Dreamweaver,

I'm pretty burned out, if anyone wishes to help, let me know.  The
hardest part for me is getting a hand built web to play nice with
Dreamweaver.