I spent 15-20 minutes trying to find parking within 3 blocks of 15th and Kincaid unsuccessfully, that didn't require a parking permit. If the U of O isn't in session as an earlier e-mail suggested it will be even harder to find parking there. There was 1 lot on 14th that I didn't check, because if memory serves me right that is a U of O parking lot. I think it would be difficult to bring a box and monitor to a meeting at the Spot, at least, on a Thursday evening. I vote against The Spot and probably anyplace within a couple blocks of the U of O campus do to parking issues for a weekly meeting.
Jim K

PS I won't be at McMenamin's North Bank.
Mike Cherba wrote:
If you haven't left yet, please go straight to McMenamin's North Bank.
Parking at The Spot right now is not easy to come by, and rather than
try to gather everybody and jump from one place to another, let's just
all rendezvous at McMen's.  I will stick around The Spot till about 7:30
to redirect anybody before this message went out.

        -Mike