Bob Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

 % I'm wondering what low-cost webhost I might have recommended.

 Me too. What are the low-cost webhost sites.... This is not an academic
question

 % If you play with the DNS cache lifetime, you can get DNS migrated
 % in one hour too.  (just not the NEXT hour. (-: )

 If you decide not to do DNS on your host at home on the end of a DSL line,
 where is a good place to get DNS done?

-----
                        .           computers and the Internet
                          .            more effectively