We have filemaker server. Sounds like you all are not interested in helping
us out, just talk about how you don't like it. That's okay that it doesn't
meet you standards, but, it is what we have chosen to use after much talk
talk with open source folks, nonprofit folks, database folks. We'll go
elsewhere for help. Thanks for considering,
lorraine