On Sun, 2007-04-22 at 21:03 -0700, lorraine wrote:
> What would you suggest? Not emotionally tied, just happens we all use Macs!
> We have a Mac house here. All ideas welcome. So far, all the open source
> folks say use ebase. Do you know of some other way we could go?
> thanks
> lorraine

/me hates working with databases.  DBase is the first I worked with back
in ye ol' school days.  But if I had to choose, i'd choose one of the
more popular open source ones as you can't loose with a winner.

MySQL, SQLite or PostgreSQL are the well known ones that I know of.

And then I would find a volunteer for working with one of those three
databases.

Hey. This is a college town.  I'm sure somebody needs a good reference
for getting ya started. ;-)

--
Roger
http://www.eskimo.com/~roger/index.html