Hal Pomeranz wrote:
Summer is here.  Come beat the heat and learn something at the same time:

    A Cooks Tour of Drupal
    John Sechrest
    6:30pm Tuesday, July 17th -- Eugene City Brewery (downstairs)

    Drupal is a popular content management system. John Sechrest
    has installed several Drupal sites. This talk will explore some of
    the key ideas behind Drupal. Where and when using Drupal works well.
    Where Drupal falls short of being the Universal Content
    Mangement System. A quick tour of this LAMP based CMS.

Our meetings are the THIRD TUESDAY of every month at 6:30pm (please do
not arrive before 6pm) in the downstairs room at the Eugene City Brewery.

Just thought I'd kick this to the top as a reminder to folks about
tonights IT Pro Forum meeting...

Matthew S. Jarvis
IT Manager
Bike Friday - "Performance that Packs."