From: Brian Gallagher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Eugene Unix and Gnu/Linux User Group <euglug@euglug.org>
Sent: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 12:07 pm
Subject: Re: [Eug-lug] waaaaayyyyyy OT; are any of you living Second lives?

just hearing about Second Life?? What you thinking, about.

On 9/11/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
??? While cruizing the web this morning, I happened upon a rather interesting
web-site. It's called Second Life. I don't know much about (as of yet) but I'm
currently reading the FAQs, and if these claims are even partially true, I
cannot begin to tell you what I think could be done with this!

-E

Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free
AOL Mail!