From: Eponymous <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Eugene Unix and Gnu/Linux User Group <euglug@euglug.org>
Sent: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 3:09 am
Subject: Re: [Eug-lug] Indie games Con is happening here in Eugene in 1 month

Thanks Larry,

Yes, I'm interested...gonna be a while before I can get into the game, but its
great that it's going on here.

Brian

On 9/12/07,
larry price <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://indiegamescon.com/

I don't know if there are any game programmers on this list, but even
if you are only interested in it as a player this might be quite
worthwhile.

This is sponsored by Garage Games.