From: Ben Barrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Eugene Unix and Gnu/Linux User Group <euglug@euglug.org>
Sent: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 10:02 am
Subject: Re: [Eug-lug] OT: Way OT: Further OT than you can imagine: OT:
Furries!!

Soooooo.... after country fair and burning man, AND promoting open source at
each....
I don't feel so guilty in NOT attending the weekly meetings.
I just hope I don't go turning on open-minded people to open source, only to
have

them feel unwelcomed if/when they attempt to attend a meeting.

Has EUGLUG become a good ol' boys club??

FWIW, I was not offended by Mr. O's first post, but I was, byt erock's response,
which went well beyond the basic first-bad-taste of "us" and "them".

So, if such heartfelt yet trivial differences are indeed present in our group,
can we
PLEASE stay on topic??? Maybe there should be a "haters" list?

And, for anyone wishing *I* would stop being off-topic:? I grew up around a lot
of subtle hatred,

a lot of bigotry, and some of it was organized.? Not unline rural Oregon.? So
this IS worth being
called out.? I thought we were over this crap.

ben

On 9/13/07,