Funny little pyramid schemes. :-) There is a $50 app fee to
'weed out the tire kickers'. Surely a portion of that goes to
the person who suckered you and the person above them gets a
cut. Then, you get a fancy webpage so you can sucker people too.
There will ALWAYS be the person on the bottom who got suckered
and didn't get a dime. While we're at it, could I interest you
in some video email?