Definitely...  being a parent who has had to replace 5 motherboards in a
year all on kids computers the price would be a nice thing.  Also you can
max it out with 2GB RAM.

Also... apologies for showing up once and not maxing it back...  all hell
broke loose with the boys' mom and it's been a tad chaotic, am hoping to
make it next week after parent teacher conferences... (why's everything have
to be on Thursday after I decide to start showing up???)

~Rachel