I have an embarrassing problem and need help. I have Sandisk microSD
card in its SD card transport in my laptop's card reader. The laptop is
a compaq presario v2565US. My understanding is after unmounting the
card, you should be able to remove the whole card by pushing it into the
slot some and it will spring out. It doesn't move. I tried booting into
Windows XP and looking for an eject function and tried using the remove
hardware utility in the toolbar. I also tried removing the card with
power off, the Compaq website just wants to give you drivers to
download. Google and Ask.com wasn't much help either. I have used the
slot only one other time about a week age, also with the same card and
it came right out.
Thank you for any help.
Jim K