Alan wrote:
On Fri, January 25, 2008 9:51 am, Alan wrote:
Folks,

www.euglug.org v. 2.1.7 (Evil Elephant) is nearing completion.
To that end, I'd like you all to head over to the test site, create an
account and wreak havoc.
Specifically, I'd like you to vote in the poll (more than once if you
can).
Add some content, add some comments, delete some comments (even some that
aren't yours), delete stories that aren't yours, etc.

Please note that when you create an account, it needs to be approved, so
it may take us an hour or two to notice that you've created one.
Also, if your email or username could match the one you use on the list,
it'll help us weed out spammers in the future.

Also, the content you generate may be deleted without warning when the
site goes live. So, thoroughly test, yes, but don't spend 3 hours crafting
an epic article.

Is this based on Drupal? If so how much customization have you done?

Garl

P.S. I've done as requested and created an account...