Trends in Cyber Crimes and Internet Threats
Special Agent Timothy Suttles, FBI
6:30pm Tuesday, Mar 18th -- Eugene City Brewery (downstairs)

About Agent Suttles:

   "I have been a Special Agent with the FBI for 7 years, serving all of
    that in the Eugene Resident Agency, Portland Division.  I previously
    worked for state and local governments in the state of Ohio as an
    investigator, for 7 years.  I investigate mostly white collar crime;
    bank fraud, identity theft, and high yield investment schemes.  I also
    investigate some computer crimes that include unauthorized access and
    distribution of child pornography."