> Sort of a meme going around on some blogs right now...
> $ history | awk '{print $2}' | sort | uniq -c | sort -rn | head

But of course this assumes that you're doing all of your work in
a single window.  I typically have multiple windows open and tend to
do the same tasks over and over again in each window (one for editing,
one for compiling, one for interacting with the database, one for
checking logs, etc).

--
Hal Pomeranz, Founder/CEO      Deer Run Associates      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Network Connectivity and Security, Systems Management, Training