So... what rodents?  Penguins are not rodents, last I heard... so no
worries.  They fly underwater, saw it in a movie once.
Yes there are in fact more than a few people who eat rodents, also some who
eat roadkill (I'd prefer larger fresh roadkill to rodents, myself).
Are you saying you're hungry, or that the world can indeed be fed?  Is this
some sort of commentary on the 20mbps DSL thread?

cheerio,

Ben