A measly 250GB seems reasonable at current rates. That's over
8GB a day. It'd be nice if there was a bandwidth or minutes
buybacks from service providers. You're allotted a certain
minimum and any excess could be a reduction on the monthly bill.

For instance, You're setup for 40GB a month and only use 10GB.
Get a credit that month for the 10GB rate. It'd be killer on my
cell phone. I never use half my monthly minutes!

A 10GB plan would also be great for those "casual users" that
mainly check email and browse the web. Throw in two low tiers,
10 & 40GB, and two high tiers, 250 & 400. Those tiers should
also get bandwidth allocated based upon usage. Higher tiers
would get fatter pipes.

Silly in the eyes of some but if it creates an option for
savings I'd take it.

That be all. Flame on!
Mr O.

--- "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

http://news.wired.com/dynamic/stories/C/COMCAST_INTERNET_CAP?SITE=WIRE&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2008-05-07-17-42-22