From an associate of mine that works there"

"  Rackspace is in serious need of more Python developer talent. Yeah,
we've got a bunch of great people, but we need more. If you've got
Python skills and can work in San Antonio (or possibly Austin), we
offer great salary/benefits, including relocation expenses. In the
interest of full disclosure, there is a downside: you will be working
on my team. Hey, that's why they pay so well.   ;-)

        Email me off-list if you are interested, or if you know anyone who
might be.

-- Ed Leafe"

Ed's email is "[EMAIL PROTECTED]". Tell him I sent ya....

--
Matthew S. Jarvis
IT Manager, MCP