[Just a reminder that the "lightning talks" meeting is next week.
 I've already heard from a couple of folks regarding presentations,
 but if anybody else is thinking of presenting, it would be good
 to hear from you.

 Also, it would be nice if we could have a projector for this
 meeting.  So if anybody who's planning on attending has a projector
 (and screen) we can borrow, please let me know.  Thanks!       --Hal]

Lightning Talks
6:30pm Tuesday, Aug 19th -- Eugene City Brewery (downstairs)

Back by popular demand, it's the IT Pro Forum's "Lightning Talks"
meeting.  Bring a brief (5-10 minute) talk about a technology that
you're passionate about, a cool project you've been working on lately,
or anything else related to IT that's been on your mind recently.
This is a great format for folks who are uncomfortable committing to
a full-length talk, but want to get some experience talking in front
of a crowd.  Hope to see you there even if you're not planning a talk,
but we also hope that you'll at least consider presenting something!