Hi Bob,

Did you have any success and/or progress in getting this worked out?

Just curious.

- Dave

Bob Miller wrote:
Thanks.  I will resolve the ns1 vs. ns conflict, and I will take
Hal up on his generous offer.  I just found out that the box will
be moving into the colo tonight, so it'll have its permanent IP
address shortly.