You're welcome

From: euglug-boun...@euglug.org [mailto:euglug-boun...@euglug.org] On
Behalf Of BB
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 4:26 PM
To: Eugene Unix and Gnu/Linux User Group
Subject: Re: [Eug-lug] Thanks for the memories

I might be looking to bump up memory in my L3 project computer and my
blind friends donation computer.  I also have some stuff to share and
will be passing the rest off to NextStep, probably next week.

I find that if the the Memory Modules are not an exact match then it's a
headache.  I'll list the types I have and if we can't pair them up, off
to NextStep they go!

"a cup of coffee you say!  Sir, you drive a hard bargain...but a cup of
coffee can be had in Casablanca...if, you know the right people, at the
Blue Parrot" - S. Greenstreet

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 2:58 PM, James S. Kaplan <kg7fu97...@gmail.com>