Don't know if you're still interested...
--- Begin Message ---
Bogan,

The following HOT DEAL was just posted on http://dealnews.com/?ref=alert_2 !

Iomega eGo 1TB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive for $96 + $8 s&h

Dell Small Business offers the Iomega eGo 1TB USB 2.0
External Hard Drive in Midnight Blue, model no. 34268, for
$95.99. With shipping at $7.99, that's $27 off and the
lowest total price we could find by $19. This 3.5" drive
features an 8MB cache and both PC and Mac compatibility.

Click here for updates or to snap up this deal now:
http://dealnews.com/287991.html?ref=alert_bottom_2

Click here to stop receiving alerts for store "Dell Small Biz":
http://dealnews.com/mydealnews/auto/?remove=332445

  NEVER MISS A HOT DEAL AGAIN!
  dealnews alerts put dealnews.com content in your inbox
  based on your personal preferences. To configure your
  preferences, please go to:
  https://dealnews.com/mydealnews/profile.html

  This email is Copyright (C) 1997-2009 dealnews.com Inc. All
  rights reserved. dealnews.com Inc. disclaims responsibility
  for all content, including prices, specifications, and
  availability. Please read our full disclaimer:
  http://dealnews.com/disclaimer.html
4:56 PM

--- End Message ---