wrt110 b/g for me.

Works great. Brainless setup. Has 4 ethernet and 1 uplink plus the wireless. I use clearwire and when there's power loss both come back with no issues. I had the same one on comcast with no issues and their techs seem to know linksys products when you call in with an issue.

kaplan

marbux wrote:
Hi, all,

I'm an ignoramus when it comes to wireless connectivity (perhaps
because I rarely leave home) But I have acquired the need for it with
the second box upstairs and the old one downstairs. We live in an
apartment so running cable is not an option.

I'm looking for a recommendation for a wireless router and adapter.
The internet connection is cable via Comcast. Both boxes will be
running both Ubuntu (probably) and WinXP Pro with the latter as a VM.
I don't know whether that goal is a relevant barrier.

Appreciate any advice.

Best regards,

Paul