Sure, but it is sold out =P  You can get a real C2D-class machine (not just
Pentium) for about the same on sale, just search around.
BUT, again, even though I expect a 14-yr-old boy is not petite, how do you
amortize the costs of lugging around a 6-pound machine...??

Also!  While the machine you posted is 64-bit, it does *not* support
hardware-assisted virtualization, which I'm pretty sure the N330 Atom
does(!).  This can be an issue... watch out for such details as comparable
machines without those limitations can be found.  I've noticed that not many
netbooks come loaded with much RAM, while many of the lower-end laptops now
do...
so... OP asked about WoW, I may be getting off-topic a bit :)  But these
things may affect the potential resale value, or repurposing potential of a
machine a couple-few years down the road.

Ben