I haven't written in some time.  I hope everyone is doing well.

I am trying to write a program with ubuntu's quickly.  Quickly uses
python and glade and gedit.  I am writing a program for a robot which
uses a web cam which will be able to look around.  Well I have the
main window opening up another window which I called webaud short for
web cam audio.  It works great up to that point.  I am trying to use
some code to display the web cam in the drawing area.  Which I am
getting close.  I want to have three drawingarea() in the same window
is this possible?  The one window I would like to have the web cam
drawingarea, up/down drawingarea, and the directional drawingarea.
The first drawing area would have the web cam picture.  The second
would have a  picture of the degree's up or down the web cam is
looking.  The third would have a picture of the degree's looking
around.  Like a clock or compass.  I could have just the degree's in
text.  But I thought it would be better to be visual with text.  I
don't know if you can have more than one drawingarea() in window.  I
know there are many python programmers in the Lug and thought someone
might know.  I hope it is possible.  I have read the gtk docs and it
doesn't mention anything about it.  I have found one person wanting to
do something similar with multiple drawingarea()'s.  If some knows
something about this could they let me know.

Tim