Hello you crooks, gallant ladies and Great Gatsbys out there,

Come one, come all, and celebrate the Golden Twenties with us!
The finest Ultimate Frisbee on three fields, access to the natural swimming
pool next door, camping, a crafty beerrace and an extravagant party await
you!
But wait, my informant is telling me that a secret meeting in form of a HAT
tournament will take place on Friday evening. That's crazy!

Details:
When: 30./31.05.20
How: 7x7, loose mixed (2-3 women per line), grass
How much: teamfee 120€, players fee 15€
Where: FC Haunstetten (Roggenstraße 52, 86179 Augsburg, Germany),
everything takes place at only one place
What: Ultimate Frisbee, natural swimming pool, camping, beerrace, a great
party and a Friday evening HAT tournament on 29.05.20

Registration is open until 15.04.20 here:
https://forms.gle/r7rH5eB2aicyAdrp9
If you want to come as a pickup player, just write us at
huckandhowl.augsb...@gmail.com.

So don't be shy and sign on!

Best regards and a friendly
Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~