Dear Ultimate Community,

The EUF is looking for an intern/trainee during the summer (June-September).

<https://www.ultimatefederation.eu/posts/application-internshiptraineeship-media-181.php>

With the cancellation and uncertainty of tournaments, the EUF took a deep
dive into the organisation and is curious to develop sustainable
departments. Communication is one of the key points we want to focus on and
need some help with:
The goal is:

   -

   Provide consistent and high quality communication to the European
   ultimate community
   -

   Manage and create content for the EUF social media channels
   -

   Provide written content for the EUF website
   -

   Evaluate the possibility of an EUF newsletter
   -

   Help create a lasting communications plan around key events

What we are looking for:

   -

   Someone with a keen interest in media
   -

   Enthusiastic self-starter, who can work well independently and within
   our team
   -

   Experience in communications
   -

   Passion for sport
   -

   Experience in Website development is an asset
   -

   Experience in managing social media, across Twitter, Facebook and
   Instagram is an asset

What we can offer:

We want to ensure that you can get the most out of it as well. Please
provide information about your requirements in your application (include
this internship in your studies, etc.).

As of now we would employ you as a freelancer with a salary of 540€/month
for 20h/week.

Included in this salary is:

   -

   Accomodation at tournaments
   -

   Food at tournaments

You will have Becky Thompson, board member of the EUF and Sports
journalist, as your mentor. In order to apply for this internship, please
send your CV and your motivation letter to off...@ultimatefederation.eu.
Please be sure to provide us with an answer on: Why are you passionate
about working in sport?

Deadline is Friday May 14th, but we may close the application early if we
receive a high quantity of applications.

We are looking forward to hearing from you

grazie e ciao,

Oddi

Announcement:
https://www.ultimatefederation.eu/posts/application-internshiptraineeship-media-181.php