Hi Giovanni,

I think it's fine. There are many formats and without abbreviations it would be
very hard to communicate about the tournament.

The only suggestion for improvement I have is to name tournaments identically
over the years as well as on European and world level (i.e. WCBU but EBUC are
the world and European beach championships).

Ciao,
Johannes